What are your top 3 most watched movies?

What are your top 3 most watched movies?

by csbTH-kousuke csbTH -
Number of replies: 6

What’s up, bro. Today I’ll introduce my top 3 most watched movies.

3rd is The Mummy Returns. It’s called 『ハムナプトラ2/黄金のピラミッド』in Japan. In my house there is its video. So I used to watch it. Its simple story is the previous villain returns and fights with the hero. In my childhood, I only liked that’s action scene. But now I like the healthiness of Imhotep who is this movie’s villain. He is really good man. But he loved the wrong  woman.

2nd is Princess Mononoke. It’s called 『もののけ姫』in Japan. As you all know, that’s a Ghibli movie. Ghibli’s movies are often shown by Friday road show. And those are watched by many Japanese. Maybe nobody doesn’t know Ghibli. I like many Ghibli’s movies. Especially I have been liked Princess Mononoke. Because I love San the best in Ghibli heroine.

1st is Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. It’s called 『パイレーツ・オブ・カリビアン/ワールド・エンド』. That is the 3rd movie in Pirates of the Caribbean series. The highlight of this movie is the battle on the ship at the end. That is so exiting. I think this movie series change Disney’s image and made Disney even more popular. This achievement is only possible because of Johnny Depp. So I’m so sad because Disney abandoned him at a difficult time, losing his trust and there will be no more next Pirates of the Caribbean.

That’s all. Thanks for listening. 

234 words